Nimbus II Warranty
If a pump fails to respond as described in this clinician manual, do not use the device. Contact qualified service personnel at our certified service provider which is posted on our website www.infutronix.com.
When submitting any request for service, include:
- A description of the difficulty experienced
- Pump serial number
- Pump settings and solution(s) used
- Description, model and lot number(s) of the cassette/administration sets in use
- Message displayed at the time of difficulty.
General information on pumps can also be requested via email: email@example.com.
Product complaints or adverse incidents should be reported to the InfuTronix Complaint Handling Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org. With each complaint, please include the pump serial number and a full description of the difficulty encountered, including all settings, types of fluids, times, and alert messages. Contact the InfuTronix Complaint Handling Unit for an RMA number prior to return.
European authorized representative
For Nimbus II PainPRO Ambulatory Infusion Pumps in operation within the European Union, InfuTronix LLC’s European Authorized Representative is Emergo Europe B.V. with place of business located at Prinsessegracht 20, 2514 AP The Hague, The Netherlands.
InfuTronix LLC (hereinafter referred to as “InfuTronix”) warrants that:
- Each new InfuTronix Nimbus II PainPRO Ambulatory Infusion Pump is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery by the InfuTronix’s distributor to the original purchaser.
- Each new accessory is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and for a period ninety (90) days from the date of delivery by the InfuTronix’s distributor to the original purchaser.
If any product requires service during the applicable warranty period, the purchaser should communicate directly with the distributor to determine the appropriate action. Except as provided otherwise in this warranty, repair or replacement will be carried out at the expense of InfuTronix. The product requiring service should be, properly packaged and postage prepaid by purchaser. Loss or damage in return shipment to the repair facility shall be at purchaser’s risk.
In no event shall InfuTronix be liable for any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in connection with the purchase or use of any InfuTronix product. This warranty shall apply solely to the original purchaser. This warranty shall not apply to any subsequent owner or holder of the product. Furthermore, this warranty shall not apply to, and InfuTronix shall not be responsible for, any loss or damage arising in connection with the purchase or use of any InfuTronix product which has been:
- (a) repaired by anyone other than a service representative authorized by InfuTronix;
- (b) altered in any way so as to affect, in InfuTronix judgment, the product’s stability or reliability;
- (c) subjected to misuse or negligence or accident, or which has had the product’s serial or lot number altered, affected, or removed;
- (d) improperly maintained or used in any manner other than in accordance with the written instructions furnished by InfuTronix.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities of InfuTronix, and InfuTronix does not give or grant, directly or indirectly, the authority to any representative or other person to assume on behalf of InfuTronix any other liability in connection with the sale or use of InfuTronix products.
INFUTRONIX DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURCHASE OR APPLICATION.